Sunday, January 30, 2011

About Me





Hey,
My name is Amy Wade. My major is mass communications and minor is marketing. My plans for after graduation is to do something with PR and marketing. I am from Winder, GA. I graduate in May. I am really involved on campus. I am an Alpha Xi Delta and a University Ambassador. I love to travel. I have studied abroad once in Spain for Spanish classes and this past summer I went to London for my marketing classes. Looking forward to finishing up my classes and heading out into the real world.


I use Facebook the most as far as social media websites. I used to use Myspace. I currently am trying to start learning more about Twitter. When I look back to when I started using Myspace till now, I can see how much social media has changed and impacted the world. Social media has started a revolution in the way people communicate with each other. I think social media allows smaller businesses to have the same opportunity as larger businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment